Thursday 21 May 2015

You Are My Happy

Hello beautiful peeps!

Mother Nature is amazing. No matter come rain or hail, it continues it's predestined seasons. It's end of May and spring is at its peak. So beautiful out there!

Blogging has been my last priority during these months when family came first. Now it's time to take care of myself and the best remedy is to start rummaging in my scrappy nook. Inspiration came at once and here is the result; a 20 cm x 20 cm (8"x8") canvas - You Are My Happy. It will be mounted in a shadow box.





Everything on it is from my stash of loose stuff.
 The papers are Norwegian Tilda and Prima.

Nothing is like scrapping, forgetting all about time and 
everything else except what I've got in front of 
me on the desk. Bliss!

Thank you for taking the time to come for a visit!
I have a couple of other projects on my desk so I'll be back
to share them with you.

Toodelipip! xoxox Eila

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Denne var nydelig Eila og jeg må si jeg har savnet deg og dine prosjekter den siste tiden.
    Men alt til sin tid og familie er det viktigste!
    Kose deg og mange gode klemmer!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you enjoyed some scrapping again! Your canvas looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Eila! Love all the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colours and textures! And yes scrapping is good therapy and stress relief! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Eila... hugs... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to have you back Eila!! SO glad you are making some scrappy time & what a beautiful canvas!!!

    ReplyDelete