Thursday 5 June 2014

Prima GDT June BAP - "Mischievious Smile"

Hello again beautiful friends!

I am absolutely bowled over and so moved by all the love I have been showered with since the announcement of my GDT spot with Prima a couple of days ago. There are not enough words to describe how happy I am - bless you all!

As promised I am sharing my take on the BAP with you today. First a reminder of what the sketch looks like;

BAP June Mani 

I find hexagons a quite challenging shape even if I 
think they look really cool.
So I had to think about something that reminds of them.

Here is my take - "Mischievous Smile"
 
The beautiful lady in the photo is my editor at 
Scrap365 Magazine - the one and only Alison Parris


I have said many times before how I love Prima's 
wooden ATC cards and no doubt I will be saying it 
many times again.
Here I have used them natural as they come out 
of the pack, just look at their golden tone 
and all the gorgeous patterns!
 

The beautiful mint green fabric flowers came all the way 
from Canada in a most generous parcel from one of 
the kindest gals in the industry - 
Keren Tamir thank you sweetie!
Mwah!
 
 Love how the Color Blooms and Fluid Chalk Edgers 
can be used to tint both wood icons and resin pieces.


***
 
PRODUCT LIST
846619 - Free Spirit collection Expressive paper, reverse side
846640 - Free Spirit collectoin Artsy paper, reverse side
846602 - Free Spirit collection Sonnet paper, reverse side
 950460- Divine collection Couplet paper, reverse side

572945 - Wooden ATC Lovely Prints
573218 - Something Blue collection SIIC
565749 - Frost Danse white and gray mulberry roses
565770 - Frost Gypsy cream and gray mulberry roses
565763 - Frost Mini Sachet white mulberry roses
575083 - Time Traveler collection Time is Up
 575113 - Time Traveler collection Nice Time roses
566586 - Odette aqua blooms
892111 - Shabby Chic resin frame
891992 - Resin butterflies
570002 - Resin key
573454 - Princess collection flair button
569938 - Wood Icons Flower L leaves
891596 - Junkyard Findings clock face
573454 - Trim lace flower

572310 - Lace sticker Doily 1
564230 - Stencil 6 x 6 Lattice
890988  - Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger Farmers Jeans
891756 - Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger Pastel Peach
891008 - Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger Dark Bark
891152 - Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger Tin Can
573942 - Color Bloom Glistening Waves

STASH
Gesso, cream canvas alphas
  
***

I heard Prima is working hard with the DT applications and the 
other day they had narrowed down the shortlist
from 100 to 45. Don't envy Prima one bit having to make all
the decisions with all the incredible talent out there!
Good luck to everyone who has applied!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Eila, I love the colour combo here; the spotty blue with the mint green. My two favourite colours. Love your version of the hexagon shape. Then there is the gorgeous photo of Alison Paris....delightful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Had to come by to check out the Girl....she's gonna KILL you, you realise....but she's gotta catch you first, so you should be safe enough;) LOOOOVELY page.....'bloomin' delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.. those flowers are so lovely and such a cheeky photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Dila and congrats on your GDT spot. You are on fire girl. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is yet another stunner! You really know how to make Prima's papers look even more gorgeous. I love the mix of colours - they look really nice with the sepia toned photo! Also, your design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout Eila! I love the blue scheme & the soft flower clusters you have created, together with your treatment of the resins. Congrats again on your prestigious GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You little minx! It's 2 am I'm waiting for my luggage and find the most glorious lo with a very dodgy looking woman in the middle of it ;) Good job I love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning and beautiful layout! I love this Eila!!! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete