Thursday 29 August 2013

Prima August BAP - "Fun in the Sun"


Hello again!

Back from my conference in the archipelago and back to internet access. Glorious glorious weather and absolutely amazing place literally a yard from the water front.

The rooms are built as cubicles facing the sea, all placed on a large pontoon. The first morning I woke up at 5 a.m. and thought one of my crazy co-workers was having a morning dip because of the splish splashing sound. Turned out to be a colony of grebes (birds) diving for fish and plopping up like corks with their catch. 

Back to scrappy business and a last-minute page for the Prima August BAP. Finished it just before I left for my trip.

2013 August BAP 
I kept to the sketch, just flipped it over to the left.

New Prima stamps and new Prima mask - yummo!




Layered some floral cotton fabric between the paper layers. Same as the bow.

As you can see, I've used the new A4-sized papers by Finnabair together with the board paper.



A short post today, have to catch up with my office emails and remedy the empty shelves in the fridge. That husband of mine lives on hot dogs when I'm away. I can see he's been playing computer games too. Small boys, big boys, boys will always be boys, right!

Got a parcel to pick up from the post office, been waiting for a couple of weeks to get it. NEW Prima goodies yay!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

15 comments:

  1. Eila, so interesting to read about your trips and specially about your Hubby.
    Absolutely divine LO, love the photo and new mask alongside with the stamp created a fabulous background. Torn paper edges look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an amazing photo with a beautiful free feel to it! What an amazing lay-out! I just love your use of colours and the water drops on the left side of your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Eila, your posts always bring a smile on my face and your works are such a pleasure to my eyes! I just love when you go mixed media way! I have seen a tiny bit of the archipelago 2 wks ago (for the first time) and I can only envy you the beauty of that sight. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay nothing like goodies from the postie hey E! a gorgeous page for the Bap loved your take.Funny boys and their toys lol!!!have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page full of color and life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background is exquisite! Love your photography (and that fab sketch!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, as always, Eila! Love the colours & amazing textures. LOL at your hubby while you're away...and yay for yummy new Prima goodies! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, love the back ground textures, and that photo was taken at a perfect moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting caught up on your beautiful blog - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! I love it! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I love it! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. Really pretty. Love the background work and the super fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like an amazing location for your conference! What a beautiful page and so glad you could squeeze it in! Would have loved to do the PPP but no ways will most internationals have made it to have ordered and received that fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Beautiful page,Eila!! love these colors and the amazing pic! It sounds you have great time in your conference. Me too, I have a package waiting for me with the new Prima goodies, cool!! Yes, boys play with games and we(girls) play with papers, lol!! Take care my dear friend!! a big hug!!!xo

    ReplyDelete