Monday 2 May 2011

TCR # 52A Reflections - April 2011 - Prima is sponsor


This week we are in Her Room and soft, mild colours like Carnation Pink; Very Vanilla; Pale Plum and Mostly Mint.



Loved this week's palette and decided to make two LOs; this one has more of the muted plum/purple hues and the other one has more of the blue.

This is me last summer, it's a typical cool Swedish summers day. DH and I have taken a spinn and are having coffee by the sea, hence the fleece blanket. Swedes love the tranquility and solitude in nature and I am watching the gentle lapping of the waves, listening to the seagulls and just soaking in the fact that I am a middle aged woman and quite content with it. Mature enough, young enough and finally rather grounded in who I am. Enjoying the little things in life and leaving the rat race to the younger.

I wanted my layout to be soft and feminine but rather no-nonsense, just like the person I am. Thank you sweet Leeann (Pearce) for the pretty doily! Cardstocks are Swedish designer Maja and Bazzill, pinkish newspaper print is MME, purple one is again Maja and the plum is Prima. All blooms and vine are Prima too. Thanks for having a peek at my page! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment